Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving!

This has been a busy week for Miss Haley.  It was the week of Thanksgiving and we've had several visitors!  My mom (Cookie) and Aunt Holly came on Saturday to help for the weekend.  It was pretty uneventful but I got alot done and it was nice having extra help at night!  They left on Tuesday morning and that day at lunch my friends Becca and Kelly came by to visit and brought lunch.  I've known Becca since we were 2 years old so I'm sure it was pretty weird for her to now be holding my baby!  We had a really nice visit.  I just wish Becca lived closer so we could see each other more often.  She lives in St. Louis!

 Thursday was Thanksgiving and we had a very low key dinner at our house with Todd's mom and dad.  His dad came in that morning and is staying through the weekend.  The big UT vs. A&M game was last night, which I was outnumbered for but luckily UT pulled out the win so that was a relief!  Hookem Horns!!

In addition, Miss Haley is now 2 months old!  She was such a good girl on Thanksgiving!  She slept almost all day in her swing which gave me and Terri plenty of time to cook and for us all to eat dinner together.  We were so proud of her!

Becca and Haley


HOOKEM!

1 comment: