Haley had her first date this past Saturday...too bad she slept through the whole thing! Ha! Our friends Chris and Nicole had their baby, Easton last Wednesday. Nicole was due the day after me, so Nicole and I went through all the "joys" of pregnancy together and have been anxiously awaiting each other's babies' arrivals for a while! So, Todd, Haley and I went over to Chris and Nicole's house on Saturday to meet little Easton. Not only were we excited to meet Easton but we were excited to get out of the house for a change. Since Easton is a newborn and about as germ-free as you can get, we felt ok with letting the kiddos hang out together. As I said, Haley was not too thrilled about their first date and slept the whole time! I've posted some pics below of their "meeting"...it was pretty funny! Easton is so adorable and I am convinced that one day (a long long long time away!) they will make an adorable couple! :)
Me, Haley, Nicole, and Easton
The two love bugs...Easton's ready to eat and Haley is very uninterested
Haley's had enough now!
No comments:
Post a Comment