So Haley started preschool this past Tuesday! I can't believe she's such a big girl now! Overall, the first day went well...I think I probably cried dropping her off more than she did! Her real teacher was out sick so I didn't get to meet her, but the lady subbing for her was really nice and Haley clung to her all day. She wouldn't nap at all, which didn't surprise me...sleeping on a mat on the floor, next to a bunch of other kids would be quite an adjustment when you're used to sleeping in your own bed, in the dark, with a noise machine. But, hopefully she'll get better at it. She was exhausted when we picked her up but seemed like she'd had a lot of fun. She was asleep in the car on the way home before we even got a few blocks down from the school. Poor baby! I think she'll really love going to school 2 days a week. It will give her something to look forward to with new friends to play with and it will give Daddy time to work while I'm at work instead of having to watch her all day. Here are some pics of her big day!
Wednesday, February 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment