Saturday, January 1, 2011

Christmas!

Ok, so it's been quite a while since I've posted....hopefully my postings will be a little more frequent now cause Mommy got a new lap top for Christmas!  Yay!  Now I can actually use a lap top like it's supposed to be used...portable and in your lap unlike my last one!  The wireless internet on my old one didn't work and it sounded like it was about to take off like a rocketship every time I started it up or moved it.  SOOO...that about sums up my exciting Christmas gifts.  Oh, and a handheld Dyson vacuum that I bet none of you even knew existed...I think I teared up a bit when I opened that one.  LOVE IT! 

Anyway, we all had a great Christmas!  We spread out the fun over about week by visiting my family in Shreveport the weekend before Christmas and then having Todd's mom and dad, aunt, uncle, and cousins and my dad's side of the family all over to our house on Christmas day.  Ofcourse the highlight of the whole holidays for me was just watching Haley open presents and her reaction to everything.  She is at that priceless age where she absolutely loves every gift from the box something came in to her first baby doll.  She wanted to stop and play with everything that she opened so we had to coax her away to get her to open the next present.  I cherish this time in her life because I know it won't be long before she's chunking gifts over her head looking for the next one without even taking time to say "thank you".  We didn't do a big "to do" about Santa gifts this year, because I don't think she really got it.  I actually ended up putting gifts out that she had gotten for her first B-Day that I had left in the boxes in her closet instead of buying loads of new toys that she didn't need! (Shhhh, don't tell!)  I'm sure that will be the last time we'll get away with that! ;)  I've posted a few pics below.  We didn't get many that were that great cause she is so fast these days that I couldn't get her to hold still with a gift long enough to take a picture!  But, you get the idea! 

Oh, and baby #2 was about 20 weeks at this point...can't forget about him! :)


At Grandma's house - decided to take a seat inside the refrigerator when it was open...how convenient!

Playing with the candycane's in the front yard at Grandma's

Opening one of my favorite presents! - a xylaphone!

Got a new hat from Great Grandma - how does it look guys?!

Reading with 2nd cousin, Jared

Got a pillow pet from Great Aunt Bonnie!

Mom's more excited about this book than I am!


Me and Todd before a night out to see the lights at Frisco Square

The tree on Christmas Eve

Christmas morning - yay! leftover presents from my Birthday!!

opening her stocking

Got another hat...does this one look cute?

I LOVE my baby Emma!

Todd got an A&M snuggie!

Being "sweet" to my new Kylie and Marty puppies

Cozy Coup!  Thanks Gigi and Pops!

Great Grandma and Grandma came in town the week after Christmas to visit

We went shopping and this is what I picked out...the $80 bejeweled vest lined with fur!  I'm on my way to some expensive taste!

...And can't forget the shoes to go with it!

Pretty girl!!


1 comment:

  1. I love the pics of Haley in the hats! She is so beautiful - baby boy is going to be beautiful too. I also love the pic of Todd in the Snuggie! That was made for him for sure.

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete